We offer a 14 day change of mind returns period, please read the overview below to understand our returns process.
- Ensure that the All Used Pre owned handset (s) Devices is in exactly the same condition as it was when received and that it has not been damaged whilst in your care. All Brand new Devices if they were sold as Sealed will not be accepted if it has been opened.
- Remove iCloud (Apple Devices) Remove Google Account from all Android Devices
- Backup all the data from your handset, then factory reset and wipe your handset
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REMOVE ANY SECURITY LOCKS – RETURNS WILL NOT BE PROCESS IF YOUR DEVICE IS LOCKED.
- If we detect that your handset has undergone any attempt of a third party repair, software modification, no longer in its original condition or has been damaged whilst in your care, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If your handset is not eligible for a refund we will return it to you upon receipt of £9.95 for the return postage charge and processing costs, if funds are not received within 30 days your handset(s) will be destroyed as per our terms and conditions.
- Fill out the returns form and send with your handset – please note that failure to provide the full information on your returns form will result in a delay in processing your return.
We Sell Mobile Phones 58 James Street Bradford BD1 3PZ
- Send via a secure tracked and insured service – please note that the item is your responsibility until it is safely received at our warehouse.
We aim to process all refunds or notify you if there are any issues on the same working day that a return is received (excluding UK Bank holidays), however please note that during busy periods this can take up to 72 hours.
Please send us message below we will provide With RMA number (via email) before sending your device to us